1401 Powell Street, Monroe, La. 71203
Roy N. Shelling, Center Supervisor: 329-2449
- After School Activity Program Daily - Teaches kids how to play together without arguing by interacting with Center Worker and playing together to enjoy themselves from 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. on Monday - Friday and on Saturdays from 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (After school activities consist of pool, ping pong, foosball, play station and gym activities)
- Powell Center Summer Program - A six-week program beginning the first Monday in June through the second week in July from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Youth Basketball League - 2nd Saturday in January through 2nd Saturday in March
- Summer Baseball Program mid-May to the end of June
- Youth Football League - Last Saturday in September through last Saturday in October
- CYAS/PSCC Peer Counseling & Development Program - Monday thru Thursday 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Carroll High Class of 69 - Every Tuesday 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.